X-axis spiel

• As of today my X-axis has about 1cm play (see movie). I can guess some fixing came apart, but it's hard to tell which one. And I don't see right away how to fix it - without taking the whole machine apart. If anyone has any tips on how to fix and prevent this I'd be happy to hear. I had plenty of succesful jobs in the previous months without any problems so it's a more or less sudden thing.

Thanks,

20211008_X.mov

DDV versteht Deutsch, gelernt aus 'Tatort' und 'Derrick' TV-Untertiteln.

• I think the ball screw nut is not tighten in the block or the block himself is not tighten on the x-axis plate. Pull off the z-axis and you will see the problem.

Sorotec GmbH | Support - Team

• Ok, that is solved, the screws were a fraction away of falling out....

Unfortunately the X-axis doesn't move at all anymore now. Problem seems to be the motor. When I move it by hand the motor makes a clacking noise, when moved by the Estlcam controller it merely vibrates slightly to the left, no movement to the right. When the power is off I can move the X-axis smoothly by hand, so there is no physical blocking.

As per instructions above I only removed the Z-axis plate to tighten the screws in the block.

20211009_X_a.mov

20211009_X_b.mov

• There is definitely a problem with the X-motor, a continuous high tone and slight vibration when connected. This is strange as I didn't physically touch the X-motor nor the cables, I only disconnected the top Z-plate with motor and removed the Z-axis plate to fix the two screws mentioned above. On reassembling those the Z-motor works fine and the X-motor doesn't.

• Fiddling around with the connector made a few suspicious noises, so I presume the problem arose there. Unfortunately now the USB connection is gone. USB port is alright, cable is alright so I suspect the Estlcam adapter shortcircuited. The blue led is still on but Estlcam doesn't find the port.... Restarted computer and control, tried other USB ports, all leading to no difference. Any suggestions on how to test the adapter?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!